Corporate Immigration Sponsorship

Australia’s immigration rules and policies are ever changing and complex. Merryl Dawson can provide you with a comprehensive immigration service tailored to your organisation’s needs. She will guide you through the entire process, from collating and gathering the required documents, preparing your application, liaising with the Department of Home Affairs and relevant third parties as necessary and finally, lodging the application. There are several visa options that allow businesses to sponsor overseas workers to work in Australia. They are:

Temporary Work Short Stay Specialist visa (subclass 400) visa 

This is a temporary visa that lets you enter Australia to do short-term, highly specialised, non-ongoing work in limited circumstances, participate in an activity or work relating to Australia’s interests.

Training Subclass 407 Visas

This visa is for people who want to come to Australia on a temporary basis to participate in occupational training or professional development.

Temporary Skill Shortage (Subclass 482) visa

Also known as the “TSS visa”, this is a work visa which allows Australian employers to sponsor a person from overseas to work in their business in Australia. It replaced the Temporary Work visa subclass 457. Only certain occupations are eligible for TSS visas.

Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) visa
This is a permanent resident visa for skilled workers who have a nominating employer. This is similar to the TSS visa but requires the employee to show a higher level of skill.

Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187) visa
This is a permanent residence visa for skilled workers who want to work in regional Australia. The skill levels need not be as high as to obtain an ENS Visa. The RSMS Visa is a permanent visa but can be cancelled if the employee leaves employment within 2 years of obtaining the visa.


Book your appointment now to discuss eligibility and details about our services.