If you would like to process your visa application though at Investment Planning Corporation, the best way is to have a consultation with Merryl Dawson who is an experienced registered migration agent.
Merryl offer face-to-face consultations and via skype or phone. Please read the conditions below before booking.
The standard consultation fee for online bookings is $250, and this is deducted from our professional fees if you decided to go ahead with our services.
- During the consultation you will receive an immigration roadmap which includes:
- Advice on the visa pathways which are available to you
- An assessment of your likely eligibility for each option
- Benefits and disadvantages of each option as well as possible pitfalls or shortcomings
- An outline of the main stages in the application process
- An indicative processing time and cost for each option
At the end of the consultation, you will receive a written copy of the advice.
Document Checking Service
Often, people seek to use the consultations as a way to have their visa application reviewed before lodging it themselves.
This can result in additional costs for the visa applicant, particularly, if they find ongoing advice and guidance is required throughout the preparation and post- lodgement process, such as addressing immigration’s queries issued in order to finalise a case.
At present, our consultation service is intended for people looking for advice on pathways for migration in Australia, assistance in managing the application process and for those who have had their visas refused or cancelled.
To help with your immigration journey, we recommend giving careful consideration to engaging Registered Migration Agent that specialises in Immigration law.
Our Consultation Policy
Our consultation service is in high demand. So we can effectively serve all our clients, we would appreciate that you take the time to read our Consultation Policy when making an appointment.
Payment must be made upfront at the time of booking to confirm your appointment.This is generally done online and a surcharge applies if you book via phone.
Rescheduling Your Appointment
If you give us more than two business days’ notice, we can look at rescheduling to another time. However if you do this more than once, we may not be able to accommodate you.
As our consultation service is in high demand, we do not offer refunds for cancelled appointments.
We do take exceptional circumstances into consideration should something happen that is outside of your control and will consider refunds on a case-by-case basis.
Lateness and No Shows
It is in your interests to ensure that you are on time for your appointment. If you are late to your appointment, we will reschedule if this is possible but you may not receive the full 30 minutes with your advisor.
The best way for you to ensure the success of your application is to appoint Investment Planning Corporation (NSW) Pty Ltd as
your migration agent for lodgement and processing of your application.
Merryl Dawson will be your dedicated case manager who will be your contact point and manage the application process throughout.
Our full visa application service includes the following:
- Providing an overall application strategy
- Project managing the stages of the application to ensure that critical deadlines are met
- Advice on required documentation for the application
- Certification of all copies of documents to be submitted with the application
- Where necessary, advice on required employer references
- Preparation of necessary forms for the application
- Assistance with skills assessment
- Arranging sponsorship/nomination by State or Territory Government where appropriate
- Lodgement of visa application with the appropriate Department of Immigration office
- Maintaining correspondence with Immigration until a decision is made on your case
- Giving you updates on the progress of your case during processing
We operate on a fixed fee basis – there are no “hidden charges”.
During your initial consultation, you will receive a quote for IPCs professional fees to assist with your visa application.
The quote is based on the information you provide. Further services may be necessary if there are undisclosed health or character issues, or due to changes in circumstances.
Getting Started on Your Visa Application
If you would like to proceed with a visa application through Investment Planning Corporation (NSW) Pty Ltd the first step is
to book an immigration consultation through our website.
You will then meet with Merryl Dawson, an experienced immigration advisor who will review your individual circumstances and guide you through the various visa options available to you.
Most of our initial consultations are done face-to-face, but you can also request a phone or skype consultation if you prefer.